Saturday 26 March 2011

Earth Hour Celebration and beyond

Hi all


I hope you all had a great Earth Hour celebration. The last couple of weeks I have been sending e-mails and telling everybody about Earth Hour.
I received lots of messages from people to say that they would be supporting Earth Hour which is fantastic.
For Earth Hour, I met up with my sister Bella. We turned everything electrical off that wasn't essential, all the lights, computer, TV etc.


Then we played board games. It was a bit tricky seeing in the dark, but it all added to the fun.

Now that Earth Hour is over is that the end. No, all those things you turned off because you didn't need them you can check and turn off every day.

That doesn't mean you can't use the TV or computer at all. It just means that when you are not using it, it should be turned off, saving energy and money too.

Bye for now

Ed the Bear and Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment